What are cookies?A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user. The browser uses the information of the website visit to customize different pages or elements. For the purposes of statistical analysis, a cookie can be used also to generate in our server a unique and anonymous number. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, so it is not possible to identify a user through a cookie. Most of the browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of these, allow or prevent them in the security settings.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: these are those that are necessary for the user’s navigation on the website, as well as for the use of the different options or services in which they exist. Examples of these services could be traffic control and data communication, session identification, security features while browsing, sharing content via social media, etc. If these cookies are deactivated, the user will not be able to correctly receive the contents and services offered on the website.
- Third-party cookies: these are cookies that are received when browsing a website but are not generated by the owner of this website, but by an entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/